London| The team of experts from the auction house Christie’s, have confirmed this morning that a 16th century book found recently in the personnal collection of a recently deceased English Lord, is indeed an authentic printed version of William Shakespeare’s lost play, The History of Cardenio. The book was discovered last year by employees proceeding to…
THIS IS SO FUCKING EXCITING IF IT’S REAL (WHICH THIS ARTICLE SEEMS TO SAY IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
do u ever look at someone’s characterization of one of ur faves and just sit there offended on behalf of the character
captcha knows what’s up
These are fabulous!
Lana Del Rey songs make me feel sad and nostalgic about things that haven’t happened to me
AYY NERDS. So I still haven’t gotten around to watching Black Butler yet (don’t kill me, I know, dat implied BL looks fuckin wonderful) but I have been recieved an assload of requests involving dishes from Black Butler, cause like, apparently the black butler dude is like, really good at cooking and stuff.
Also I love that the dudes name is Sebastian. That’s such a yaoi butler name. Se-Ba-Sti-An. God. I can almost hear the homosex.
Anyway, one recipe that looked particularly rad was the curry buns, so I decided to try that out. I’d post pictures but my family sort of devoured fucking everything so all you’re gonna be left with today is some anime screenshot and your imagination.
get psyched folks. We gon’ make some food.
Sebatian’s Curry Buns
(serves: 6 buns)
adapted from: x
Ingredients for dough-
- 10.5 Tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- 7 Tbsp warm water
Ingredients for the rest of the bun-
- - Leftover curry*
- Panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable Oil
*here are two home made curry options you can choose from (beef, chicken). The curry needs to be thicker for this to work, so if you wanna thicken it, just make a curry roux which can be found in the beef curry recipe, and add it to the curry until it’s thickened to your liking.
Procedure for the dough-
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Once they combine to form a rough ball knead that shit for like 15 minutes to make it nice and delicious.
- Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl and cover lightly with plastic wrap. Allow to rise until it’s basically doubled in size.
- Remove the dough from the ball and release the gas by lightly folding the dough on itself.
- Using a knife sharper than the blades of a thousand shounen anime characters, cut the dough in half and then cut each half in thirds giving you about 6 delicious dough pieces.
- Form the pieces of dough into balls, cover with the plastic wrap and let rest for another 10-15 minutes.
- Once it’s all rested, it’s time to use that shit for your delicious curry buns yo~
Procedure for Assembling them bunz-
- If your curry is too liquidy, you can add more curry roux (the recipes in the same place as the beef curry recipe) to make it thick enough for it to be almost a paste.
- First, roll out each ball of dough into a circle. It’s important to roll the dough out so that the center is much thicker than the edges.
- Place a 1-2 tablespoons of curry in the center of the dough circle.
- Carefully pull up the sides of the dough making sure not to get curry on the edges. Pinch the edges together and make sure there are no gaps and that the dough is evenly distributed.
- Mold the lil shits into flattened circles. Make em look cute. Pretend you’re on Top Chef and keep your head in the game, son.
- Dip the top side (the opposite side to the pinched edges) in a small bowl of oil and then dip the oily part of the bun into the panko bread crumbs pressing down to help stick crumbs firmly to the top.
- Place the buns pinched side down and panko side up, on your cookie sheet, cover them with plastic wrap, and let them rest/raise for 20-30 minutes.
- While they’re raising, preheat the oven to 375 F.
- After they have risen plop them buns into the oven and bake them for 12-15 minutes.
- Once everything looks browned and delicious, pull those lil fuckers out of the oven. and let them rest for about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve them on fancy fucking silverware like the crazy fuckin demon yaoi butler you are.
OH GEEZ WE DID IT GUYS WE MADE SOME CURRY BUNS WOAH. ARE YOUY PSYCHED CAUSE IM FUCKIN PSYCHEd.
Now you can feel like you’re more in touch with the characters of the show because you’ll be eating their food as you’re crying over the implied yaoi and the delicious looking food.
Now I should probably start watching the show, because not only is there implied BL, but apparently there’s some delicious fuckin food too. Wish me luck and pray that I don’t get too obsessed.
am i hot no ((no))
am i talented ((no))
is that going to stop me from being rich and famous ((no))
Salon de Horizon 9+10 part 5